Trainer - Super User
Capita's partnership with Transport for London requires a trainer for an initial 6-week contract based in Coventry with potential for a longer-term position. The Trainer/Super User role is responsible for the training needs analysis, design and delivery of all aspects of the Traffic Enforcement Notice Period (TENP) and LRUC operation.
The role will include the design and delivery of training material, along with providing specialist advice and guidance to staff members ensuring maximum staff development.
Skills for the role
- Experience of design and development of training material
- Experience of delivering training
- An ability to quickly learn other services and products.
- A good knowledge of development tools and techniques
- A thorough, up-to-date understanding of the business including specific services and products.
- Good understanding of how people learn
- Basic understanding of Microsoft packages e.g. word, excel and PowerPoint
- An understanding of training evaluation and methodology.
- Communication - Able to use strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively.
- Facilitation - Ability to facilitate training sessions effectively ensuring key learning points and objectives are achieved,
- Working Proactively - Is proactive in their approach, and able to identify and foresee any risks and issues associated with training interventions
- Commercial Awareness - Have an understanding of how training impacts the bottom line.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Firm, responsible and consistent when dealing with staff and the client
- Ability to work in pressurised environment to tight deadlines - prioritise
- Ability to adapt to different people, environments and on different projects.
- Self-motivated with a 'can do' approach
- Committed, trust worthy and responsible
- Ability to diffuse potentially confrontational situations and to remain calm and reasonable in a potential difficult situation
- To be approachable and willing to assist others
- High degree of integrity
- Flexible and able to respond and adapt quite quickly to the rapidly changing needs of the business
If you are interested in being considered for this role please apply asap alternatively you can send your cv to if you are experiencing any issues.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.