A well-established housing association located in Coventry are looking for the right individual to work on a Kitchen and Bathroom renovation scheme. This housing association has shown growth yearly and are taking on more and more responsibilities which gives increasing opportunities for yourself.
As an Electrician you will be required to work in a range of different properties owned by the housing association where their tenants will live. In the role of Electrician you will be in charge of installing, maintaining and repairing electrical wiring on housing properties. While representing the housing association you should always aim to meet the standards and regulations set.
* Show outstanding customer service skills and aiding with any queries.
* Install electrical systems to 17th edition standards.
* Carry out electrical repairs and replacements.
The successful candidate for the role of Electrician will have:
* 17th Edition qualification
* JIB/ECS card
* 2330 and 2391 or alternative qualification
* Full driving license
* Knowledge of health and safety procedures and regulations.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.