SVO Launch Controller
Launch Controller - Automotive - Up to £45,000 Warwickshire
Launch Controller, Special Vehicle Operations (SVO), required by iconic automotive OEM based Warwickshire. As this renowned organisation enters its second century with its strongest model line-up in its history and significant investment, an exciting future is ahead. Are you a senior supply chain professional looking to be part of a new and evolving Supply Chain team?
- Material Planning and Logistics (MP&L) Lead for SVO programmes.
* Ensure MP&L are ready for new model launch dates for SVO Programmes, including build phases, Mission gateway reviews and other milestones.
* Ensure the smooth transition of engineering changes into the business.
* Accountable for projecting future model obsolescent material risk and then putting actions in place to minimise this.
* Accountable for managing a team of 2+ direct reports.
* Represent MP&L in all SVO launch related meetings, ensuring all relevant parties are informed of any concerns raised and action is taken. Work with the New Model Launch Team to track build status and ensuring the correct parts are available to support the build programme.
* Develop and report out on metrics to show the progress of launch parts into the business.
* Co-ordinate the running of regular Open to Go meetings to identify issues and remove roadblocks to pre-production parts supply and Engineering changes.
* To co-ordinate production parts issues between MP&L Material Planners and Purchasing to ensure the correct parts are supplied for the correct build phase.
We are seeking a supply chain professional who has experience of managing New Model Launch within the automotive sector. You will also have a proven track record of:
- Engineering change and Bill of Material structures.
* Good computer skills and reporting competence. Microsoft excel and Power Point knowledge essential.
* Analytical skills to set KPI's and measure performance.
* Post holder must be self-starting and confident in own ability to succeed.
* Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels of the company.
* Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy, together with the ability to work accurately and efficiently, taking resourceful action during periods of considerable pressure.
* Must be comfortable engaging at all levels of the organisation.
Do you have proven track record of managing New Model Launch within a fast moving automotive supply chain? Are you looking for a lead supply chain role and the opportunity to join one of the World's leading iconic automotive OEMs? Contact Lisa at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.