Our client is a market-leading manufacturer of automotive assemblies.
They are currently seeking a recently qualified accountant to join their Finance team and train to become a Cost Accountant.
Here is what you will be learning -
- Implementation of manufacturing reporting systems including variance analysis, job costing performance review and direct labour effectiveness
- Assist in the implementation of the Manufacturing Control Strategy ensuring that the accounting interface is robust and appropriate
- Development of the standard costing system
- Inventory recording
- Analysis of sales and gross margins by key business drivers
- Preparing additional management information to support margin / profit improvement activities and assist commercial decision making
- Preparation of the annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
Candidates will be keen to work within finance in a manufacturing business, obviously you will have the ability to maintain high levels of accuracy with an attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and a thirst for knowledge.
Salary is negotiable around £30 - 35,000 and a well-defined career path into senior management over the next three years.