Inbound Load Clerk
Driving Plus is the On-Site HGV driver supplier division of the Staffline Group, providing recruitment solutions to many of the UK's leading supermarket and logistics providers throughout the UK. The vision of Driving Plus is to build and develop the most reliable integrated workforce in the country and to become the leading creator of opportunities, jobs and innovation in the driving sector.
We are currently recruiting for Inbound Load Clerk to work for our client based in Hams Hall, near Birmingham. You would be responsible mainly for photographing inbound loads and detailing their percentage fill to ensure accurate information is provided/ acted upon and then recorded for both invoicing & KPI purposes. You also need to be computer literate but not to a particularly high level so the photographs can be processed.
The role will involve:
- Combination of working in the yard
- Updating KPI and dock plan sheets
- Inputting date into the systems accurately and within a specific time frame
- Following up and responding to queries from the client
- Handling phone calls
- Working closely with operational teams to resolve any collection / planning issues to optimise company's effectiveness
- Chasing up carries and responding to the customer in a timely manner where applicable to complete a the relevant documentation
- General Office Duties
You will be required to work day shifts from 6AM to 6PM or night shifts from 6PM to 6AM.
Days - £9.61 PAYE or £11.86 LTD
Nights - £10.51 PAYE or £12.86 LTD
Express your interest now by clicking APPLY NOW.
We look forward to hearing from you.