Industrial Cleaning Manager
Opportunity for an Industrial Cleaning Manager to deliver cleaning solutions to Commercial clients following builds/refurbs/refits. Managing a large team of operatives and managers in the Birmingham area, turning over £1m+ per year with long term and short term contracts.
My client is a National Support Services business.
The Industrial Cleaning Manager will be based in Birmingham and responsible for the successful delivery of building cleans to a collection of long standing clients. This role will involve managing a team of managers who in turn manage large teams of operatives and will be responsible for the commercial success of the operation which turns over £150k+ per month.
As well as managing a team of people, this person will be expected to be excellent at managing client relationships and as such will make regular visits to sites in order to ensure work is being carried out correctly on time and within budget.
Due to the nature of the work, this person will need to be extremely well organised with a good understanding of costings, rotas, document management and delivering a specialist building clean service.
The Industrial Cleaning Manager will evidence the following:
- Experienced in either the construction/refurb/rebuild industry or the building/sparkle Cleans industry with a good understanding of the challenges this presents
- Great attention to detail with a track record of handing back completed building projects in excellent condition
- Well organised and an appetite for a field based role
- Understanding of costing, document management and putting together rotas
- Ideally with experience of managing other managers
- Knowledge of site based health & safety procedures
- Ideally based in Birmingham
In return for the above, my client is offering a salary of £45000 - £50000 + company car and bonus scheme