Link2recruit has an excellent job opportunity for Warehouse Operative/Assembler to start immediately for a prestigious company based in Wednesbury. Hours work on a 3 shifty basis 0600-1400, 0830-1630 and 1200-2030 from Monday to Friday paying £7.50 per hour with occasional overtime and weekend opportunities available at a higher rate.
Successful applicants will be have an ability to work by themselves and as a part of a team, strong written and verbal communication skills are an absolute necessity.
All applicants who demonstrate a strong ability to complete the following daily duties will be at an advantage:
- Ensuring all duties are completed in a safe and timely manner
- Use of hand scanners, to correctly log where items are being stored in the warehouse.
- Sorting gas and electricity meters as well as all other parts into the correct location
- Communicating with team leader to ensure health and safety on-site is followed.
- Previous experience with hand tools such as, drills, screwdrivers and other equipment is a necessity
- A willingness to work as a part of a team.
- Must be able to work all 3 shifts.
- Previous experience using hand scanners and warehouse computer systems
Candidates with previous hand scanning and sorting experience will be an advantage. For more information please apply today and we will contact you within 24 hours to discuss the position.