Singh & Jones have been asked by one of our long-standing clients to find a graduate level architectural technologist to join their sizeable and technically astute team. The business specialises in the design, production, and installation of timber and aluminium curtain walling, windows and doors
An entry level position has become available due to continued growth and excellent performance of the company. They are seeking a strong minded and technically astute Design Engineer with a background in the construction industry and a candidate with curtain walling background will of course be preferable
Reporting into senior designers and the design manager the main tasks you will undertake are;
• Drawing plans, sections & elevations for various curtain walling, windows and doors systems.
• Editing and changing existing plans for the approval of clients and contractors.
• Bespoke design of curtain walling, windows and doors systems in line with client and contractor requirements.
• Communicating with clients to assess their wants and needs both via telephone and email.
• Attending training courses to continue your professional development.
The role comes with a very extensive package for an entry level position with a strong starting salary as a result the company are seeking strong and motivated applicants, do not hesitate to show your interest in this role as there will be a high level of interest in the role.