Salary up to £20,000 (DOE) based at our Telford, Shropshire Head Office.
Lyreco UK & Ireland specialises in providing Workplace Solutions to businesses. We supply to businesses of all sizes and sectors and have a large work force across several areas that ensure customers are provided with the best service possible.
In this role you’ll be a multi skilled member of the admin team, enhancing the overall service we provide to the customer. You will work closely with our Logistics department liaising with Customer services, Sales teams and procurement functions to deliver upon these requests and build a strong relationship with suppliers. Maintaining strong communication through these channels will be essential to meeting required delivery timeframes.
The roles day to day focus will be to encourage the highest levels of performance and commitment to ensure customer satisfaction.
Key day-to-day responsibilities will include:-
- Placing of purchase orders
- Planning and scheduling of deliveries using MRP functions
- To administer (with Marketing) products, promotions and quality of suppliers.
- The accurate maintenance of relevant parts of Supplier and Product database (e.g. Operational contacts, lead times, outer case quantities, pallet quantities).
- Accurate maintenance of purchase order file (e.g. loading new information, clearing old out of date information).
- Maintaining stock levels to budgetary guidelines.
- Arranging for overstocks and slow moving products to be returned to the relevant suppliers.
- Internal liaison with the NDC, Accounts, Marketing, etc.
- Any other tasks/projects as requested by your Manager.
- To observe all Company Health & Safety, and Quality guidelines and procedures.
- Progress chasing of orders.
You will need:-
- To be well organised
- To be logical with planning skills.
- To be flexible with a fast response to problems.
- To be able to communicate in an effective manner.
- As understanding of impact on other departments.
- Knowledge of SAP and MRP planning (desirable)
If this sounds like your next step, click apply today, we would love to hear from you!