Sales/Account Manager Fastenings/Fasteners
Alexander James Recruiting is currently working with a well known supplier of various types of fastening solutions who provide a variety of companies within the industrial, manufacturing & automotive sectors. Covering an area focused mainly across the Midlands but with some requirements to travel down to the M4, this is a great opportunity for an existing sales professional from within the fastenings industry to manage an existing client base and develop it further.
- Managing a large number of existing accounts mainly within the automotive and industrial sectors
- Develop the customer base further throughout the West and East Midlands and down to Northampton, Oxford and Swindon
- Have a big business development focus to provide the right fastening solutions to various customers
- Attending exhibitions to promote company products
You will be a proven individual within the fastenings sector having sold fasteners before with proven success. Ideally you will have sold fasteners into either industrial or automotive though experience of selling fasteners in a different area may be considered. Candidates from other backgrounds may well be considered with as closely related experience needed as possible to the fastening sector. In terms of locality, ideally you will be based somewhere in the Midlands though anywhere from South Lincolnshire down to Swindon would work.
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Company Share Scheme
- Phone & Laptop
- Company Car
- Good Pension Scheme
Part of a wider group and operating internationally, our client is a well-established supplier of both fastening and transport technology. Having been established for over 40 years they operate in nearly 30 countries and distribute to over 50 worldwide. Although supplying predominantly to the automotive sector, the company also specialise in selling nuts, bolts, spacers and fastening products for plastics and locking systems.