Salary: 27K - 32K
Our client is a leading web design and SEO agency based in Birmingham seeking a bright, highly motivated individual to join their SEO team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to work with the company's large customer base, offering a clear career path in their well-established firm. Our client requires a technically proficient, hard-working individual to support their SEO Manager and strive towards industry excellence.
You will have:
- A good knowledge of SEO, link building and Social Media strategies
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other SEO tools
- Good analytical skills and the ability to translate visitor and conversion data into succinct, meaningful reports for clients and colleagues
- A keen interest in the industry and up-to-date knowledge of the latest practises
- Knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS is essential
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience working with Wordpress, OpenCart and bespoke websites and using CMS applications to manage SEO where applicable
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence in your abilities
- PPC Experience is beneficial
- At least 2 years Agency experience
Duties will include:
- Manage digital marketing campaigns
- Onsite and offsite SEO work
- Keyword/ competitor research and analysis
- Client Communication
- General and technical administration
Our client is searching for a candidate who wants a long-term career and has the desire and energy to progress through the ranks. They reward hard work and are especially keen to hear from candidates with a good level of industry experience although candidates will have the opportunity to work closely with their SEO experts to improve and develop their existing skills.