Regulatory Operations Specialist
A dynamic Regulatory Operations Specialist is sought to join a global leading Investment Bank based in Birmingham City Centre.
As the successfully appointed Regulatory Operations Specialist will play a prominent part in assessing regulatory matters affecting the banks Reference Data systems and processes.
You'll provide an expert Regulatory view for Reference Data and work in collaboration with Product Teams to ensure the seamless transition from the regulatory pipeline to production. You'll provide detailed operational interpretation of the regulations and work proactively with stakeholders to ensure timely, complete and accurate operational implementation for regulatory transformation.
The primary objective in your role is to assess and deliver control functions to achieve regulatory compliance in accordance to global regulations. You will also manage a team of Business Analysts so previous experience of managing or leading a team would be advantageous.
- Liaise between Legal & Compliance, Regulatory Affairs and the relevant technology delivery programmes
- Provide stakeholders with clear status and progress updates to assist the delivery of timely, accurate and compliant business requirements documentation using established project governance frameworks
- Assist in the delivery of user acceptance testing
- Supervising the regulatory control team
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven technical experience gained within financial services
- Investment Banking experience would be highly desirable but is not essential
- Must have strong regulatory experience
- Previous experience leading or managing a team
- Outcome driven with proven management skills
- Awareness of regulatory and other risk & control mechanisms
- Strong analytical & data interpretation skills
For more information or to apply, please contact Laura Woodhead at