Replenishment Manager - Birmingham Heybarnes
B&M Retail are the UK’s fastest growing variety retailer. We offer Customers a fantastic range of products including: Food, FMCG, Homewares, DIY, Furniture, Garden and Pet care at amazing prices. From only having 21 stores in 2005 to the 500+ stores we currently operate from, there is sure to be store near you.
Were currently recruiting for an energetic Replenishment Manager to join us in store.
40 hour contract available
What will my role involve as a Replenishment Manager?
- ŸTo train all members of the team and drive the replenishment shift to highest standards, in order to give them the tools needed to deliver the best results for the store
- ŸTo ensure the store is presentable at all times with full availability and excellent customer
- ŸTo operate and deliver processes that ensure the store meets all legal requirements
- ŸTo protect and safeguard the company assets
What do I need to be a successful Replenishment Manager?
- Passionate about delivering great customer service
- Retail experience in a similar role
- Have experience managing a team
- The ability to think on your feet in a fast paced environment
- Have a flexible approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
B&M Benefits include:
- Excellent career progression with our successful ‘step up’ programme
- 28 days paid holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Generous staff discount scheme
- NEST pension scheme
- Share save scheme
- Childcare vouchers