Senior Transport Planner - UK Multi-Drop Haulage
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a TRANSPORT PLANNER based in Stoke, STAFFORDSHIRE working for an expanding General Haulage and Pallet Distribution business.
Hours - 12pm to 10pm Monday to Friday
The role would involve :
- Route planning of a large 60 Artic strong Haulage fleet including a number of trunks.
- Finish off load plans taking over from the Morning Transport Planner
- Organising 100's of consignments of Groupage a day
- Organising back-loads, therefore will need a good knowledge of backload companies.
- day to day Traffic issues
- Driver hours / regulations / compliance
To apply for this role all applicants must have previous Multi-Drop planning experience with a minimum of 30 Artic vehicles with a sound knowldege of driver hours / regulations and compliance. All candidates must also have a sound geographical knowledge of the UK , be responsible, tenacious, hard-working, have a good attention to detail, good memory and trustworthy as a key holder.
It would be great if the applicants had CPC National but not neccessary, however you ,must be IT savy, have experience working on previous Traffic systems and have previous experience working within a Pallet Distribution or General Haulage company within Multi-Drop Distribution
£25,000 to £35,000 Basic Salary
20 Days Holiday
Good other Benefits