Marketing Communications Coordinator
Marketing Communications Coordinator required to join an automotive organisation based in the West Midlands.
You will be responsible for supporting in the delivery of multi-channel marketing campaigns and managing a number of day-to-day projects to drive the sale of their products in line with corporate objectives.
- Supporting the Communications Manager in campaign delivery; responsibilities spanning print, TV, digital and social media
- Delivering day-to-day projects, including tactical activity and ownership of smaller scale partnership(s)
- Managing email marketing
- Creating quarterly EDM plans; adhering to and optimising defined process; delivering regular EDM activity; adopting a test-and-learn approach, measuring performance and optimising activity
- Managing product brochures
- Curating senior stakeholder feedback to lead a review of existing brochure format; adhering to and optimising defined process; ensuring timely briefing and delivery of brochures; monitoring to ensure sufficient levels of relevant stock
- Champion for Dealer Marketing within the Brand team
- Liaising with Dealer Marketing Manager to determine requirements ahead of time; ensuring that requirements are fed into wider briefs or briefed separately; making sure that assets align with brand activity and are supplied in a timely manner
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in development of processes to improve, streamline and simplify how we plan and execute marketing activity; pro-actively searching out opportunities for improvement; becoming a champion for process, driving efficiencies through regular and timely communication, excellent project management and robust filing
- Improving communication and working relationships across the business to ensure that all parties are involved and aware of marketing activity and impact; chairing weekly brand meetings, setting agendas and disseminating actions; ensuring that Regional Managers and dealer network are informed and engaged
- Strong management of agency partners to improve working relationships, deliver efficiencies and improve creative output; ensuring all relevant inductions are completed, following proper briefing process for all projects (no matter how big or small) and ensuring regular and timely communication
- Ensuring best possible use of European and Japanese assets through regular monitoring of asset libraries, spotting opportunities for usage, downloading relevant assets and sharing recommendations with the Marketing & PR Managers in a timely manner
- Supporting Marketing Manager in budget management; working with Finance and wider Marketing team to determine monitoring process and ensuring adherence by all parties
My client is looking for:
Someone who posses strong written and verbal communications skills, good business awareness and can demonstrate an understanding of how the marketing function increases sales. Previous administration experience in a marketing department is essential as well as working knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Proactive and motivated self-starter
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Extremely organised, methodical and showing a real attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic work place and to tight deadlines
- Show drive and initiative to drive continual improvement
- Work well in a team and with a range of people, developing strong working relationships
- Persuasive and diplomatic
What's on offer?
The client is paying £25,000 plus 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free parking, subsidised canteen, BUPA cover, Medicash and pension.