CNC Setter Operator
Interaction Recruitment is working on behalf of a leading multi sector engineering company based in Oldbury to source time served CNC Setter Operators.
This is an excellent opportunity for an effective team player with the relevant skills for the role to further develop their career.
Our client, a successful family run business is looking for two experienced and enthusiastic team member to join a growing team of 12.
Candidate duties will include:
- Running and setting a CNC Vertical Machining Centre
- Produce a small and large batch work
- Supplying to the automotive aftermarket and aerospace industries
- Working with Fanuc controls
- Low carbon and mild steel materials
Immediate interviews and starts are available.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday start time is 7.00am to 4.30pm and Friday 7.00am to 2.30pm with 1 hour a day paid at 1 1/3 overtime.
Starting salary £10.00 to £10.50 per hour depending on experience.
For further information please contact James on