Dynamics CRM Developer
Umbrella rate at £260.00 per day
Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an Dynamics CRM Developer role on a 2 month contract with a possibility of an extension. They would like someone who has the experience and knowledge in the following:
Purpose of the role -
Looking where possible for the ideal candidate to have local authority experience, delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ADX portals.
The CRM Solutions Developer is part of an agile development team, working on the deployment, customisation and integration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the enterprise.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ADX portal solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customise the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience -
- 5+ year's experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ADX portals
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft CRM Online 2015/2013
- Experience with Microsoft Azure websites connected to CRM Online
- Experience with ASP.NET and CRM solution development
- Knowledge of and experience with the latest versions of Adxstudio and Dynamics 365 CRM Portals
- Demonstrated proficiency in customising and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency in CRM form development, especially surfacing those forms with in an ADX customer portal environment
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Proven communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Experience with supporting Microsoft products (SQL Server, SharePoint, IIS, Lync)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience working on an Agile solutions team.