We are recruiting for Press Operatives in the Aldridge area.
As a Press Operator you will need to have:
- Previous valid metal press operating experience
- Previous warehouse and order picking experience
- Good confidence in working on heavy press machines
- Good Reliability, attendance and work ethic as a press operator
- Salary: £7.50ph
- Working hours of a Press Operator are 7:30am till 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Location: Aldridge, West Midlands
- Duration: Temporary to Permanent
You will be working on various press machines within a manufacturing environment. You will be operating press machines that vary in size and make. Previous press machine experience is essential in this role as you will be operating machines that weigh anything from 10/20 tonne to 200/500/800 tonne.
Other duties will include housekeeping (sweeping, moping, cleaning etc). Candidate who have worked on CNC Machines or any other type of machinery would be an advantage to work as a press operator.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Other licences and qualifications can be achieved
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage References
- My Extra Rewards - An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role, please click apply.