£18,000 - £20,000 Depending on experience
Our client who is one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle dealership. Due to their continued success Staffbase has been appointed to recruit for the position of Service Administrator to join the busy team in the Coventry depot.
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for undertaking the control and maximising service bookings. Interpreting customer requirements in a courteous and efficient manner to ensure that all resources required completing the work are available on schedule. Duties will include but are not limited to the following:-
- Take bookings for service work, either face to face or by telephone, obtaining all necessary details in respect of work required, nature of problems and wherever possible identifying specific faults
- Updating Dealer Management System
- Scheduling all work to maximise utilisation, ensuring that work is capable of completion in line with customer's requirements
- Provide customers with estimates for work to be carried out
- Arrange courtesy cars where required
- Raise vehicle job cards and pass to the relevant service team manager, ensuring all documentation is completed
- Arrange sub-contract work and assign to a service team manager
- Produce a daily appointment diary and distribute to all service team managers
- Promote other services and products to customers where appropriate
- Liaise with service team managers and parts department
You must be a highly organised with a high attention for detail, with strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Good administration experience, demonstrably numerate and literate. You will need to be able to work as part of a team and independently, be able to handle a busy and sometimes pressured environment and preferably have practical experience in an after sales environment with experience in using a dealer management system, Ideally Kerridge or Point of sale, Workshop loading and Purchase control. Experience of working in the motor industry would be advantageous.
Hours of work:
08:00 - 18:00 Mon - Fri and every 3rd Saturday morning 0800 - 1300