WELL QUALIFIED C & ASSEMBLER
Weekend Job- High Rate of Pay!!
Industria Personnel Services are currently looking for highly skilled professionals to join their team and work on the weekend days.
This is very professional company located in Coventry area and they working hours are;
- Saturdays: 6am to 6pm
- Sundays: 10am to 10am
Applicants must be able to complete both shifts.
Full training will be provided throughout September during week days and evenings. Applicants will be employed on a fixed term basis until Friday 22 December 2017
- The work that our process operators are involved in is clean, light weight and works at a sensible pace amongst a team of other process operators.
- You will be responsible for assembling pre-cut pieces of material into a helmet shaped mould
- Following work instructions, you will load the helmet mould safely into a variety of preforms ovens to compression presses, or autoclaves.
- You will monitor the timing of the helmet whilst it is being heated and safely remove it once it has completed its cycle.
- You will record all production data into a checklist as required.
- You will examine the moulded helmet to make sure that it conforms to good quality standards
- You will rotate around other jobs in the Moulding area
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
No formal education requirements. Experience working within a busy manufacturing environment is preferred but not essential. Previous work experience in within the Composite industry would be advantageous. All of our roles require successful completion of a baseline security clearance through Experian and online completion of a UK security clearance – the HR department can provide support with this.
CRITICAL OUTPUTS AND ACHIEVEMENT REQUIRED
To attain the required level of competency within the given time, taking into account the correct standard time for the task to be carried out, whilst taking into account any quality directives.
THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
Skills, attitudes and behaviours necessary to be competent in the role:
- Good standard of manual dexterity
- Good timekeeping
- Ability to work to written instructions
- Attention to detail
- Committed attitude to Continuous Improvement activities such as 5s etc
WHAT’S ON OFFER;
Great pay rate £18.37 per hour equivalent to £22,926.76 on an annual basis.
The hours of work are located within our clean facility
If you feel you are the right person for the job and looking to start work ASAP please send your CV.