Administration Office Manager
Henry Boot Developments is part of Henry Boot PLC which is a company built on foundations formed in 1886.
We have an exciting opportunity for a full-time administration support/office manager to join the growing Henry Boot Development business at our brand-new office based in central Birmingham, the Companies 6th in the UK.
The successful candidate will provide administrative support to the Development and Project Management team. Your role will also include ensuring the smooth day to day running of the office. You will be
a hands-on member of the team involved in all aspects of the Company's activities, with the role also involving marketing activities and initiatives.
A helpful and welcoming approach is required as taking care of visitors will also come under your remit.
This is a brand-new role; therefore you will have the opportunity to make it your own and be part of the start of the Henry Boot story in Birmingham.
Key Function of the Role
* The observance of confidentiality in respect of the information contained in all correspondence, papers, documents, minutes etc
* Provide a front of house role, be well presented, and greet visitors in a friendly manner
* Administration duties to include some digital audio typing, filing, maintain contact lists, and organising meetings
* Maintain a weekly programme of movements and organise individual diaries, appointments, overnight accommodation and transportation
* Take all messages, including telephone calls, ensuring they are passed on to the appropriate person at the earliest opportunity
* Receive and distribute all incoming posr; receive and process all outgoing mail;
* Processing expenses claim forms as requested
* Compilation of presentations and bids as required
* Record office expenditure and manage office cash
* Coordinate office supplies, and maintain the office to create a high quality environment for staff and visitors
* Manage social media content and communications relating to your designated office
* Liaison with other offices, including the Company's Marketing Coordinator
* Previous experience of a similar role
* Working in a previous property background is helpful, but not essential
* Good skills in MS Office applications (Office 365, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint)
* Ability to show initiative, and a self starter
* Must have excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload
In return for your commitment and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, 32 days' holiday (including bank holidays), stakeholder pension plan, life assurance scheme and company profit share scheme.
Henry Boot PLC is committed to valuing diversity and to equality of opportunity. As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications regardless of gender, race, disability, age, religion belief or sexual orientation.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE. UNSOLICITED CV's WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED