Assistant Financial Accountant
I am currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant for an exciting permanent role based in Coventry. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing established business. This role would be perfect for a part qualified/finalist looking for support/development and progression.
- Assisting with the statutory accounts and tax preparation
- Management of the preparation of internal reports including quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, monthly reporting and disclosures
- Assist in managing the audit process
- Produce financial reports and analysis as required to support the objectives of the finance function
- Produce regular technical updates for distribution to the financial accounting department and for wider distribution to the finance department and respond to all technical queries raised regarding accounting issues
- Preparation of commentary on working capital, as well as completing the budgeting and forecasting for working capital
- Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA, ACMA)
- Experience in Statutory accounts production and Tax
- Experience in external audit process
Our client has a history of retaining staff for many years, and providing continual opportunities to progress into finance or operational roles. Given their expansion into new markets, it also represents a terrific time to join.