Business Development Manager
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: West Midlands
Salary: c. £45,000 package + company car
Job reference: SB/19292
A pioneering designer and manufacturer of specialist furniture is looking for a new Business Development Manager. Working for a family owned business this is a really exciting opportunity to take the company forward into the future. You will ideally come from a sales background in the furniture industry and have excellent new business skills.
- Reporting to the Chairman you will be responsible for delivering the overall business and development strategy for the company.
- You will lead the sales activity and generate new business where possible in the UK and overseas.
- Liaising with all resale product suppliers and managing the commercial agreements.
- Produce monthly board reports and ad hoc reporting and performance monitoring as required by the Board.
- Proven track record in the sales field.
- Hands on and prepared to step in when required.
- Ideally come from the Furniture industry, any experience with the NHS would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- In depth knowledge of markets and changing business environments.
- Forward thinking
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.