Workforce Planning Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in their joint venture based in Stoke-on-Trent.
The client is a well-established leader in Energy and Utilities having joined forces with 2 of the leading figures in the industry. They specialise in account management and efficiency advice for business customers across the UK. The role offers the chance for the right individual on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the role will be to work with all departments to ensure industry best practice, in all areas of Workforce Planning, ensuring innovation in ideas and approach to support the delivery of the business plan/strategy.
- Provides expertise in workforce planning and telephony management
- Direct performance management of a team of senior analysts and overall responsibility of the team.
- Responsible of the completion, audit and delivery of data
- Provide technical input into the strategic direction of the business
- Work with all teams across the business to deliver the most appropriate and cost effective solutions
- Coach team and constantly display the leadership behaviours of the company
Skills, Knowledge and Behaviour
- Thorough understanding of workforce planning activities
- Good understanding of the regulatory requirements
- Advanced knowledge of resource planning methodology
- Advanced knowledge of contact centre systems
- Proficient in Excel and Access
- Excellent analytical skills
- Detailed understanding of Customer and Business retail
Benefits of the role
- Great opportunities to expand and continue a career in workforce planning
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant, city centre environment with great people
- Monday to Friday hours with No weekends!
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Car parking space in a city centre location
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Please note successful candidates will be subject to a criminal background check.