Staffline are currently recruiting for Logistics Auditors to join us at our client's prestigious automotive site based in Solihull.
The main duties of the role will include checking the loads, counting and cross checking parts. If there are any discrepancies, the then the auditors will need to communicate this to the team leaders & analysts.
- To Administer, Calculate parts
- To complete all required documentation
- Ensure that internal and external supplier KPI's are achieved
- Upload all detail onto an Excel Workbook.
- Adhoc duties
This is a temporary position, however should candidates demonstrate the right attributes, permanent opportunities may be available.
Candidates must have following:
- Proficient User of Microsoft Excel (advanced if possible)
- MS office applications
- Advance level of computer literacy
- Organisational skills
- Educated to Graduate to level
Applicants must hold a current full UK driving licence and have a flexible and willing approach to work.
Please note, all applicants will be subject to pre-employment training and competency testing
Flexibility with shift pattern is required due to business expansion
£12.12 per hour
3 Shift Rotating: Mon - Fri, Rotating Days/ Back Shift/Nights
Please apply now.