Internal Audit & Risk Management Partner / Director / Senior Manager
Our client is a market leading business management consultancy firm and due to sustained expansion across all areas of the business they are now looking to recruit a senior Audit & Risk Management professional to join their growing team.
This is a pivotal role within the business and you will report directly into the MD. You will work on the development of client relationships and business development initiatives and will lead a variety of Internal Audit Assignments.
You will be expected to:
- Manage a Portfolio of Clients
- Create Audit Plans
- Review Internal Audit Reports
- Present at Audit Committee Meetings
- Manage a Team of Audit Directors and Managers
- You will also have financial responsibility for the performance of the Department
Qualifications & Skills
- A Professional Qualification including, but not limited to ACA, ACCA, IIA, CCAB. We will also consider other suitable Internal Audit qualifications;
- Significant Internal Audit and/ or Risk Management experience including experience of coordinating teams delivering audits and management of the annual planning processes;
This is a great opportunity to make the role your own and have a real visible impact on the business. Interviews are ongoing so apply now.