Child Protection SW in East Mids -op to join a 'Good' authority
Two positions are available for an experienced Safeguarding/ Referral & Assessment Social Worker in the East Midlands.
You will receive the maximum pay rate available in the East Midlands, senior candidates can be paid at senior practitioner rate.
Interviews can be arranged within a week and we can get feedback on your CV within 24 hours.
The team uses a generic social worker model, so you would have the opportunity to take a referral from assessment through to proceedings, using all the skills.
This attractive job won't be available for long, so make sure you take this opportunity and get in touch with me to take this opportunity.
For a confidential discussion about this, or many other Social Work opportunities throughout the country, please ring for Shyam Baker at NonStop Care or email at
NonStop Care offers;
- Your own designated consultant and one point of contact
- CV review service
- Interview advice and preparation
- Consultants with Social Work experience
- A supportive team who can always deal with your queries
- Great payroll service
What I offer:
- As a Qualified Social Worker I understand the market and the reality of Social Work, giving you a real insight into the locum or permanent market and representing you effectively to Local Authorities.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is? We offer a referral fee for every referral that leads to someone taking a role through us.