DC Technical Contract Manager
Company: Innogy Business Services UK Limited
Location: Oak House, Worcester, United Kingdom (GB)
innogy SE is colorful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. We are located all across Europe and together with 40.000 colleagues in renewables, grid and retail we create a sustainable energy system for new generations to live in a world worth living in. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efficiently.
We are looking for a new and committed team member.
Are you a Data Centre 3rd party contracts whizz with an interest to work on a >GBP200m contract offering European travel and with flexible, autonomus UK responsibility? Great!
Technical Contract Manager
Datacenter Services - Location Worcester, with possible frequent travel to Essen
The Innogy SE Information Technology department is looking for a highly experienced, operational Technical Contract Manager to strengthen the Datacenter Services team. Following an IT infrastructure outsourcing project, we are currently building new capabilities, to provide reliable and secure Data Centre Services across Innogy business units and operating countries. As the DC Service Owner, the team works closely with the selected outsourcing partner as well as other relevant stakeholders within the IT ecosystem.
In your role, you are primarily responsible for agreements with external service providers and commercial relationship management. You represent the technical side and work directly with the procured services.
What will you be doing?
- Timely clarification of contractual problems in cooperation with the service provider in order to minimize the impact of a service interruption on the client side, as well as ensuring that obligations on the part of the client and service provider are honoured
- Management of the entire lifecycle process of a contract amendment - from development to execution, including obtaining appropriate authorisations
- Answering contract questions and maintaining a FAQ list
- Development of a 'Deliverables & Obligation' (D&O) Tracker, introduction of a D&O tracking process, allocation of D&O responsibilities and provision of a process structure, including assignment and continuous support for contract questions / dispute resolution
- Development and maintenance of procedural rules, tools and templates for contract management processes, in line with wider corporate standards and processes.
What we are looking for:
- Degree in a Computer Science and/or equivalent training or equivalent practical knowledge gained from experience
- Appropriate professional practice in this area and experience in working with service providers
- Solid knowledge and experience in IT contract law
- Excellent ITIL knowledge, usually with certification
- Strong motivation and willingness to travel
- Whilst contracts are written in English, conversational knowledge of the German language is highly desirable
Why work for us?
- Exciting tasks and varied topics in a diverse and dedicated team
- As we are rebuilding the DC team, you will have a strong influence on design and set up of your area.
- A flexible and independent work structure
- Training courses for further development and qualifications in your area of ??responsibility
Salary up to GBP70k for the right applicant.
Benefits include a bonus opportunity up to 15%, 25 days annual leave, company pension scheme and private medical insurance cover.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then please apply by 29.09.2017preferably online.