BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Salary: Circa GBP80,000
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 29th September 2017
Are you a passionate leader looking for autonomy and exciting career possibilities? Do you take an energetic and resourceful approach to problem-solving while bringing innovative ideas to life on behalf of your team and your customers? Do you enjoy coaching and developing people to do things they didn't know were possible?
If so, DHL Supply Chain has the opportunity for you.
We're looking for top notch General Managers to run distribution centers all over the country. We need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment, who are looking for a good challenge, and who are dedicated to creating and developing great customer relationships. You've got to be sharp, and you must be on your game every day??? because you will be an essential part of everyday life.
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we hire only world-class people. People who aren't afraid to work hard - in fact, people who want to work hard.
Some of our distribution centers are free-standing. Others are on-site with customers. No matter where we are, we're part of their team; we're invested in their success; and our operation is fully transparent. In this General Manager role in Stoke:
* You'll lead the customer relationship through close daily contact, taking the pulse of the relationship and making sure that heartbeat is strong
* You'll be held accountable for your site's P&L - a direct result of the customer relationships you have
* You'll lead managers who are well-trained, motivated, and ready to support your direction
* You'll set the tone for your leadership team and everyone on the floor
* Your voice will be heard loud and clear in management circles
* You'll build a team that supports your passion for an outstanding operation
* You'll deliver results
* You'll love it
You won't find a leadership opportunity like the one you'll find with DHL Supply Chain. If you're an active leader with a can-do attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the first time, join us - the world is waiting for you. Now, here's what we need from you:
*3 years experience managing within Supply Cain Division
* Proven track record Logistics and experience of automation preferred
*Experience of project and change management.
* Operations management with P&L responsibility
* Management of a team previously
* Knowledge of sector customer trends and needs.
* CPC National & International - Desirable
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.