A great opportunity for a varied role from accounts administration to assisting with month end. Primary duties include general bookkeeping tasks such as invoice processing, bank reconciliations, expense processing and credit control.
A well established, growing and leading specialist organisation. Working for a company that values its employees and reward hard work.
This role will be reporting into the Accounts Manager.
The duties will include but are not limited to:
- Processing purchase and sales ledger invoicing
- Process staff expenses in line with company polices
- Credit control
- Banking and VAT payments
- Assisting with month end reporting
- Analyse, reconcile and evaluate date
- Assisting with the completion of month end accounts
- Review P&L and balance sheet accounts
- Dealing with accounts queries
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience in a similar finance role - Essential
- Be hands on and adaptable to the role and able to work autonomously - Essential
- Be confident using Excel - Pivot Tables and VlookUps - Essential
- Have a minimum GCSE B or above in English and Maths - Desirable
- Have experience using SAP - Desirable
This role is looking to pay from GBP16,000 - GBP22,000 per annum + Parking + Pension