Staffline are recruiting for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to work with our prestigious food manufacturing client in Hordley.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- To ensure optimum performance of the manufacturing plants and equipment at best value cost and effective use of resource
- Attain the engineering standards across the site by providing functional support and expertise
- Positively affect plant reliability through practical intervention on improvement activities, maintenance procedures on and plant stoppages
In order to meet the above requirements you will be expected to:
- Participate in engineering focused activities in support of manufacturing plant and equipment performance KPI's
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects
- Support sites technical issue resolution and completion of improvement actions through good engineering practices and guidance.
- Support site engineering team's development and coach individuals towards improved performance and achievement, thereby assisting Business Units to achieving targets and key objectives.
- Deliver engineering KPI's to ensure visibility of supply engineering performance and required improvement for site. Profit through efficiency improvements and risk management being key drivers
- Identify and share best practice and contribute to raising awareness, improving performance and transitioning to a "pro-active" engineering culture
- Ensure high standards of engineering workmanship across the site
- Contribute to the development of existing and new standards for key items of equipment and facilities
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a background involving maintenance of a busy production line involving both mechanical and electrical machinery. The candidate will enjoy challenging, problem solving roles and be ideally suited to a fast paced environment. The candidate should have good interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task.
- Full mechanical/electrical engineering apprenticeship and previous experience in a similar role is required.
The working hours are a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern working days and nights, salary is GBP25,000 - GBP34,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Please apply now.