E-Commerce Business Analyst
Leading UK E-Commerce Solutions provider is looking to recruit an E-Commerce Business Analyst.
The E-Commerce Business Analyst works as the intermediary between stakeholders in order to identify, analyse, define and validate requirements to ensure clients' E-Commerce objectives are met.
They understand the challenges and opportunities faced by clients, recommending solutions that enable the client to achieve those objectives.
They are responsible for producing well defined requirements that provide the relevant information to enable delivery of the optimal solution.
They will carry out research of and be knowledgeable of the vendor products and support the Scrum Agile process.
- Work with stakeholders to understand and document a business objective or requirement with the aim to produce deliverables for stakeholder approval, development and testing.
- Act as an interface between internal (onshore and near-shore) teams and clients to deliver functional requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to, and communicate effectively with, clients to identify needs and propose optimal solutions.
- Become a trusted advisor to client stakeholders through interactions and quality of deliverables.
- Continuously identify opportunities and recommend improvements to resolve business issues to enhance client satisfaction and strengthen relationships.
- Be the subject matter expert for the delivery team on E-Commerce, vendor products and industry trends
- Work with Quality Assurance to build and validate test cases for defined requirements.
- Continually review application defects and changing requirements to determine if they fall within scope of project requirements, escalating when necessary.
- Adhere to the agile methodology, specifically in relation to Requirements Definition using JIRA and Confluence
- Provide training and documentation for delivered solutions to client.
- Present demos of working solutions to stakeholders.
- Promote best practices, tools and processes for project execution.
- Additional Functions
- Contribute to the preparation and delivery of presentations.
- Assist with other projects when required to promote efficiency and effectiveness of the team.
- Research or prototype new tools and technologies.
- Travel as required (minimal).
- Work with internal teams on initiatives as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Significant experience in:
- E-Commerce project experience.
- Business experience in E-Commerce Business Analyst Role.
- Working with Clients, Partners and/or System Integrators, Coders.
- SAP Hybris Commerce preferred, other E-Commerce platforms advantageous.
- Experience with related E-Commerce solutions is an advantage, i.e. PSPs, Personalisation, Delivery, Analytics, Recommendations, Reviews, Social etc.
- Extensive experience of Scrum Agile preferably using JIRA and Confluence.
- Deep technical understanding combined with business intelligence and ability to interpret customer's needs.
- Familiarity with how back-end (such as ERP) and E-solutions interface with each other.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work collaboratively and inclusively in a team, encouraging engagement from all team members.
- Self-motivated to identify and investigate emerging concepts, trends and solutions with the confidence to present when solving business challenges
- Ability to transform a business requirement, or set of, into a completed solution.
- Able to facilitate meetings and workshops involving client, internal team and external agencies/partners to gather requirements.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with client stakeholders to develop confidence and trust with clients.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
Salary Guides: GBP50,000 to GBP60,000 pa.
Location: Tamworth Atherstone - Nuneaton area.
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.