Art Production Operative
Art Production Operative
Art, Production, Design, Print, Stock Control, Manufacturing
PERMANENT, Full-Time, 0900-1730
- An all round production role in a clean and modern manufacturing environment.
- Involvement in the full digital printing production cycle.
- Ensuring all production deadlines are met efficiently and accurately.
- Preparing artwork proofs based on client briefs.
- Setting and calibrating machinery to ensure artwork is printed correctly.
- Checking machines and taking precautions to ensure health and safety regulations are met.
- Taking responsibility for stock control.
- Assisting with customer enquiries.
- Keeping records and activity logs where required.
- Experience in a similar printing/finishing role, ideally signage or large format, highly preferred.
- Would suit someone with an interest in art/design.
- Strong attention to detail and a can-do attitude.
- Able to provide exceptional customer service both on the phone and in person.
- Computer literate.
- Experience with Corel Draw highly beneficial.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Able to complete duties accurately and efficiently.
- A well established organisation with year-on-year growth.
- Keen to invest in individuals looking to develop a career.
- Upbeat and friendly working environment.
For further information or to apply, please contact Robie Leadbetter at Travail Shrewsbury, or Press Apply. If this particular position is not suitable Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.