This role involves the finishing of timber based products using various spraying techniques in line with manufacturing specification, the production plan and achieving the required quality standard therefore the main objectives of the roles are as follows:-
- Operate spraying machinery including pump system, pot guns, gravity gun, sanders and associated equipment
- Applications of high quality finishes varying from A/C lacquers to water based products, various staining processes are undertaken to achieve required finishes.
- Ensuring quality control carried out on all items
- To work safely and to comply with the company's health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures
- A flexible and co-operative approach (e.g. towards tasks undertaken and overtime)
- A strong team ethos
- 2-3 years paint spraying experience in timber based products
- Ability to use pump system, pot and gravity gun, sanders and associated equipment
- Ability to use own initiative to enable the department to meet production deadlines
- Professional manner, appearance and attitude are a must
- The ability to work calmly, effectively and accurately in a challenging and pressured environment
- To be resilient and positive with a "can do" attitude.
We have a number of interview dates available for suitable candidates to meet with our client. These dates are 29th Sept, 6th and 13th October so please try to keep one of these dates clear in your diary.