Senior People Services (HR) Coordinator
We are now recruiting for a Senior People Services (HR) Coordinator to be based at our head office in Nuneaton (CV10 7RH).
The purpose of this role is to oversee the People Services workload and to work with and support the People Services Coordinators in order to achieve their key accountabilities.
To have a hands on approach and work as part of the HR/People Services Team to provide a comprehensive HR administration support to all areas of the business.
To coordinate the daily tasks and duties of the People Services function to provide a front line HR support to all internal and external customers, including but not limited to:
- Attend meetings as required to discuss and facilitate any necessary changes to processes/policies;
- Distribute workload accordingly between the People Services Coordinators and ensuring that workload is prioritised and covered during periods of absence;
- Manage the People Services email inbox and allocate work accordingly
- Be responsible for ensuring that all workload is completed and to flag any issues or barriers in achieving this;
- Have ultimate responsibility for ensuring that the Employee Relations Trackers are maintained in an accurate and reportable manner;
- Process all HR administration related to the employee lifecycle, including
- Preparing and issuing offer letters, new starter packs and contracts for all new starters;
- Conduct all necessary pre and post-employment checks, including but not limited to references, ensuring we are in receipt of Right to Work documentation for all employees and continually monitor the expiry of any statutory excuses;
- Ensure all on boarding paperwork is completed correctly and processed in a timely manner, including the production of the New Starter Report and liaising with relevant ASM's;
- Liaise with Learning and Development to ensure that all new starters are booked onto relevant welcome induction day;
- To monitor employees probation periods and liaise with the relevant ASM/Line Manager to ensure correspondence is sent to the employee;
- Facilitating the completion all employee personal details changes, ensuring appropriate authorisation and processing necessary online approvals and paperwork;
- Ensuring the timely administration of all leavers;
- Ensure that where appropriate any people related queries or ER cases are efficiently and correctly recorded and escalated accordingly;
- Support with basic Employee Relation administration as and when required, including but not limited to disciplinary, appeal, grievance, welfare invite letters;
- Support with the coordination of Employee Relations meetings, including but not limited to disciplinary, grievance and welfare meetings;
- Process all sickness absence, maternity/paternity and family friendly administration;
- Support with the coordination of any complex absence administration cases, including medical reports, occupational health referrals and long term sick cases;
- Effective communication skills are essential, both written and verbal;
- Ability to prioritise and organise your workload effectively;
- Ability to build strong working relationships both internal and external to the department;
- To understand the impact and importance of the internal processes and associated time restraints;
- Attention to detail and accuracy along with a pride in your work presentation;
- Committed to your personal development;
- Previous HR administration is desirable.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation's most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements. Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go???