Since 2001, Just IT has been a leader in the field of Training and Recruitment. Our unique and creative approach to business has resulted in us now being a celebrated, multi-award winning group of Companies. We have four Companies in the group; Just IT Training Ltd, Just IT Recruitment Ltd Central Careers Hub and Skills Team.
We are not a group that stands still! Our mission is???
To be a profitable and entrepreneurial group of companies that specialize and lead in the fields of recruitment and training.
- Delivering innovative and tailored solutions to our clients, with the highest level of professionalism.
- Through developing long-lasting partnerships, providing excellent customer service and by offering services that are valued by all our candidates and clients.
- Helping people maximize their potential through excellent training, valuable career support, and by playing to each individual's strengths.
- Make Just IT a happy place to work, ensuring that all employees are able to reach their full potential whilst respecting their opinions and individuality.
Here is a snippet of our success so far:
- We have raised over GBP24,000 in the last 2 years for a variety of chosen charities and are currently supporting Mind.
- Ranked in the Top 100 small companies to work for in the UK
- In our recent staff survey:
- 100% of our staff were positive about our community engagement.
- 96% of our staff say they are happy at Just IT.
- 100% of our staff feel that they can share ideas and input.
- 100% have a positive relationship with our Senior Management Team.
- 100% of our staff are positive about communication within the company
The Finance Executive will be joining a growing team of people who support a team of 120 colleagues, 500 customers and a GBP10M turnover which is planned to grow to GBP17M in the next 3 years.
The finance team support the Just IT Training Ltd, Skills Team Ltd and CCH ensuring that the businesses run efficiently and with good financial systems. You will be supported with excellent training which will enable you to grow with the business and reach your potential.
- Main point of contact within the Company to complete credit control
- Work as the second line to the Finance Manager
- Work with the other members of the team covering a range of accounting functions so the department supports all stakeholders.
- Achieves set targets and delivers on objective agreed.
- Ensures all processes and compliance procedures are followed.
- Evaluates and manages performance levels in line with Company expectations.
- Excellent sage and Office skills (particularly Excel)
- Excellent credit control skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and administrative skills
- Organised and structured in daily, weekly scheduling of tasks
- Experience working in a fast paced reactive businesses
- Confident with dealing with stakeholders, can deliver concise and accurate reports to a senior management team, stakeholders and partners to strict deadlines.
- Part qualified or studying towards a relevant accounting qualification (ACCA, CIMA, IAT
- Working knowledge of payroll would be advantageous
ABOUT THE REWARDS
As well as a GBP24,000 - GBP28,000 basic salary including bonus' annually, we are a company which celebrates hard work and success, Here is just a sample of some of our benefits
- Keep yourself fit and healthy with 50% of gym membership
- Shape the company's social and charity initiatives by joining 'The Network'
- Company-supported quarterly social events and adventures
- Make a difference with paid days of to support charities or half days to give blood
- Interest-free season-ticket travel loan
- Scoff free fruit and drinks
- Pension scheme, private healthcare and eye-care vouchers