Receptionist (part time)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work at my client's prestigious offices in Newcastle under Lyme, as Receptionist (part time) to cover a period of maternity leave (9 months initially).
Key duties will include:
- Answer incoming calls, log and direct accordingly
- Programme switchboard
- Assist staff with programming of phones
- Attend training courses to keep up to date with updates to the phone system
- Set up conference call numbers if requested
- Greet visitors and coordinate taxi/hotels if required
- Order refreshments for meetings
- Announcement of VIP's where appropriate
- Maintain a clean and tidy office environment.
- Change bathroom and kitchen linen on a daily basis and keep stocked with toiletries
- Maintain stock of tea, coffee etc
- Maintain office plants
- Ensure all clocks are up-to-date
- Log any maintenance calls and chase until job is complete
- Process incoming/outgoing post
- Prepare and process purchase orders as requested
- Generating new staff handbook folders
- Maintain car parking log
- Maintain diary for meeting rooms which include Training Room. Board Room, 2 x Sales Directors Offices when not in use.
- Maintain office Outlook diary
- Assist PA to CEO with various tasks
- Ensure Magazine subscriptions are kept up to date and displayed.
Hours of work: 21 hours over three days, between 8.30am- 5.30pm (Weds, Thurs and Fri) with flexibility to cover busy periods/holidays
Holidays: 20 days + bank holidays (pro rata)
Proposed start date for this role is w/c 16 October 2017 with interviews being held from 2 October 2017