Financial Accounting Manager
ABPM, experts in financial recruitment, are working with a well renowned manufacturing business to recruit a Financial Accounting Manager.
As a leader of the Financial Accounting team you will play a pivotal role within the company's Financial Shared Services Centre. Leading a team of four and managing the workload of all the General ledger function in order to deliver a quality service for all UK and non-UK internal clients. Your key relationships will be liaising with; the group project leader, the team leaders of accounts payable/accounts receivable, and your own direct reports.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring distribution of workload throughout General Ledger team
- Driving General Ledger processes; posting of journal entries, ledger account and bank reconciliations, and management fixed assets admin
- Maintaining General Ledger reconciliations to support month end
- Systems monitoring and implementation
- Promoting a culture of diligence and improvement
To be successful in this role you must hold or be working towards an accounting qualification of AAT or above. The capability of leading a team while also is being a good team player is vital to this role, and experience of project based work with SAP and using a large ERP system will also be important to your ability to perform well in this role.
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career, taking on more responsibility as you lead the team.