Assistant Management Accountant
Assistant Accountant - Manufacturing - GBP25,000 plus - Study Support
Your new company
You will be working for a Manufacturing organisation, this company is head quartered near Ellesmere. With presence worldwide they are establish and well known in their business with over 50 years' experience and expertise in their field
Your new role
You will join the business as an assistant management accountant, reporting directly to the Finance Controller and play an integral part in the business on the weekly and monthly reporting:
- Preparation and distribution of UK weekly report for sales, orders and quotes;
- Organising the collection of, and reporting on, daily cash balances at each of the Group's operations;
- Collection of monthly packs from subsidiaries and input into monthly consolidation (Excel);
- Collation of information to produce the draft monthly management accounts (UK and Group);
- Calculating and processing monthly accruals and prepayments for UK;
- UK monthly control account reconciliations;
- Maintenance of UK's Fixed Asset Registers and monthly postings for depreciation, additions and disposals;
- Monthly intercompany reconciliations;
- Review of UK's monthly departmental overheads;
- Assistance in the preparation of UK's annual audit and tax packs;
- Organising the collection and summary of annual budget packs from each of the Group's subsidiaries;
- Office of National Statistics data submissions.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be part-qualified ACCA or CIMA and looking to become qualified, whilst in a role that offers you the exposure and support required. You will need to demonstrate experience in the manufacturing industry and experience of input into management accounts preparation - in particular, accruals, prepayments and depreciation
What you'll get in return
Salary GBP25,000 - GBP27,000 (depending on experience). You will be joining an excellent company with good prospects, meaning you can progress your career and develop. Study Support is provided.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.