We are recruiting a Quality Engineer position to work with a European Tier 1 Automotive company based in Walsall. With sites across Europe and an increasing order book, my client is looking to bolster their Quality team. The ideal candidate will have experience in a fast paced high volume industry, can demonstrate a strong ability in problem solving whilst having previous experience of managing customer satisfaction through KPI's as a Quality Engineer.
My client is a Tier 1 Automotive company based in the West Midlands that is in partnership with a number of leading OEM Automotive companies. After strong organic growth and a focus on innovation they are now looking for a Quality Engineer to join their ever growing Quality department. Later this year a number of programmes are due to launch across their business both nationally and internationally. The successful candidate will be provided with full training and development alongside full autonomy in the role. In recent months the business has recruited a number of newly created Quality positions with this role seen as the final piece in the jigsaw.
Reporting directly into the Quality Manager this role will focus on directly improving OEM customer's satisfaction.
- Present completed 8d's to the customer whilst managing customer responses in a timely manner
- Monitor and manage customer KPI's by preparing monthly customer satisfaction reports
- Lead and develop CI activities that improve customer satisfaction
- Manage and lead customer based internal employee's
- Understand and ensure customer's supplier quality manual
- Extensive experience of working in a fast paced high volume industry. Preferably Automotive
- Previous experience in leading problem solving activities i.e.) 8D
- Process auditing experience
- Strong ability to engage with people at all levels
- Good lean manufacturing knowledge
GBP24,000 - GBP28,000 + training and development