Our client is looking for Production Operatives to produce high quality medical products in line with the customer specification to ensure output targets and on time delivery to their customers.
Shifts: Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7:00am - 7:30pm. Sunday off. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Shift 7:00am - 7:30pm. Week on & week off basis
The Production Operative will work 1 week off and 1 week on (with 4 paid breaks per shift too!!) As well as getting full time benefits of staff discounts and opportunity to purchase extra holidays.
What do I have to do?
- Perform production operations to the level of required timings
- Work within the Company's Health & Safety Policy
- Work within a team and contribute towards continuous improvement programmes
- Undergo training to meet the Company's Flexibility Requirements
- Assist with on job training for new people
- Perform production operations to the level of quantities required per hour
- To undergo training to meet the Company's Flexibility Requirements
- Work to the quality systems, IS013485/EN46000
- Monitoring Production: Visual Checking, Daily and Monthly Clean Downs
- Moving products and materials on work trollies
Who are they looking for?
The successful Production Operative will have previous experience in a similar role and be numerate and literate. You will also have excellent coordination and dexterity due to the nature of the job.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Awareness / Knowledge of Health & Safety in a manufacturing environment
- Good level of verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Free Parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Excellent holiday entitlement
After you have successfully completed your probationary period as a Production Operative you can enjoy the following excellent benefits:
- High street shopping discounts
- Child care vouchers
- Discounted electrical equipment
- Chance to buy extra holidays
- Birmingham Hospital Saturday Fund-1st level funded by the organisation
How to Apply
If you have the skills they are looking for to join their team as a Production Operative then please upload your CV now