Cost Efficiency Engineer / Quality Process Engineer
Cost Efficiency Engineer
Our client a prestigious sheet metal company based in Coventry are recruiting for a Cost Efficiency Engineer to join their expanding team on a permanent basis.
We are looking for an experienced Cost Efficiency Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve industrial processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
- Represent the quality department in NPI Feasibility meetings, addressing such items as Datum Strategy and tolerances
- Support APQP, PFMEA and MSA activities
- Reviewing internal and external rejects and managing the corrective action plan process.
- Development of the existing and any new suppliers, assisting with any supplier based quality concerns.
- Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Proven work experience in quality process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- 8D Process.
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Previous Catia V5 experience.
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills.
- Ability to liaise with key stake holders at all levels and report back findings to Quality Manager and Managing Director.
If you have the relevant skills and want to join and exciting, fast growing market leader in the automotive and aerospace sector please send your CV