Finance Business Analyst required for a large service business based in Lichfield. This role has arisen due to the company's great expansion in previous years, and serves to provide insightful financial and performance analysis, alongside development of financial models to support business decisions.
As the Finance Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the delivery of the a three year business plan
- Supporting the financial re-forecast process and outputs - including budget assumption gathering and testing
- Providing decision support analysis with What-If analysis and other techniques
- Business partnering with the operations team to challenge performance and improve financial outcome
- Financial modelling and analysis to support commercial decisions
You will possess excellent Excel skills, including proven use of vlook ups. You should come from a commercially-astute background, with strong analytical skills and a history of supporting and business partnering a commercial or operations team. A warm and confident personality is key for this, as liaising with different stakeholders across the business is a key part of this role.
The role is being recruited on a temporary to permanent basis and therefore candidates should be either immediately available or a 1 week notice period and available for interview as soon as possible.