Membership Operations Administrator - QA Maternity Cover
Membership Operations Administrator - QA (Maternity Cover)
Coventry (Surveyor Court)
Salary: GBP 16,500 per annum
Our client, the world's leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, infrastructure and construction is looking for a Membership Operations Administrator on a fixed term 12 months Maternity Cover contract to join their existing team.
Please be advised, they are moving their operations to new premises in Birmingham City Centre during November/December 2017. All candidates must be willing to relocate.
1.External Quality Monitoring
Auditing (face to face and written)
* Gathering auditor availability
* Panel scheduling of auditors
* Distribution of audit documentation and paperwork as necessary.
* Accurate recording of audit information and outcomes into CRM
* Sending positive audit outcomes via workflow.
Final assessment support:
* Review routes to membership enquiries
* Check applications against criteria & upload into CRM
* Check fees, create debts on CRM & process
* Support assessment sessions
* Administration of training materials - attendance lists, badges, SLA's
* Responding to invites
* Send post training questionnaires
* Setting up of new assessor records
* Processing new SLAs onto CRM.
* Recording of appeals in CRM
* Taking payments
* Gathering availability of appeal panel members
3. Support Offerings
* Processing new mentor applications
* Updating mentor lists online
4. Post Qualification Assessments
* Processing applications against criteria and record in CRM
* Check fees, create debts, taking payments.
* Facilitate assessment process
* Issue results
* Update web lists.
General department administration
* Open, date stamp & distribute post
* Shared inboxes - assessor queries and APC support
* Deal with queries and complaints received by post, email & telephone
To support peer group within the Customer Service Centre to ensure that all teams are effective at all times and comply with their service standards.
Assist with other duties to support teams across Customer Services & Operations at peak business times.
* Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
* Customer service administration
* Experience of working under pressure and to targets
* Working as part of a team or using own initiative
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.