New Business Supervisor
New Business Supervisor
Are you looking for a new opportunity to work in a prestigious and growing company where you won't just have a job but a career?
Our client, a nationally recognised financial services firm, based in Bromsgrove are seeking a New Business Supervisor to head up the existing team to manage the work flow of new business successfully. The successful candidate will have any eye for detail and a minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role. Organisation and time management skills are pivotal in being able to provide clients and consultants with up to date information. You will be proactive with a great attitude and work ethic as well as having the ability to undertake tasks with initiative.
Day to day you will be responsible for:
- Line management of all members of the team, including regular 1 to 1's
- Direct point of contact for new and existing clients
- Dealing with workflow management across the team
- Ensure that Team adheres to all SLA's in relation to the New Business processing, assisting with daily workflow wherever necessary
- Identify training needs for all team members, liaising with the New Business Manager to ensure any training requirements are met
- Identify any process issues/improvements and escalate for investigation by Business Change
- Provide coaching and support to other team members
- Producing management information and daily statistics
If you have the drive and enthusiasm to go the extra mile you will in return be rewarded with excellent benefits and the opportunities to progress in an innovative firm committed to being the best in their field and maintaining outstanding client relationships.
Successful candidates are required to have worked in a similar role, for at least 3 years, coaching and supporting team members.
If you would like the opportunity to join a business that make a positive difference and harness excellent working relationships, please apply with your CV now.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales