NEW PAY RATES WITH FREE TRANSPORT NOW PROVIDED!
We are recruiting for the role of a Warehouse Operative in the Barton-under-Needwood area, near Burton-on-Trent to work in a busy retail Distribution Centre.
Ongoing work not just a Temporary Christmas Job.
- Salary: GBP8.80ph (includes attendance bonus)
- Working Hours of a Warehouse Operative: Rotating shifts working five days out of seven including weekends (morning 6:50-14:50 and afternoon shift 14:50-22:50)
- Duration: ONGOING
Role of a Warehouse Operative:
- Order Picking
- Receiving returned stock
Don't worry if you don't have experience as you will be fully trained.
Benefits of working with us as a Warehouse Operative:
- 10% staff discount
- Free transport to and from site
- Discounted Staff Shop
- Subsidised Canteen
- Ongoing Work
- Free Gym facilities
- Free Parking
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply