Reporting and Data Modeller
Advivo are working with a large FTSE 100 in search of a Reporting and Data Modeller to join the team in Warwickshire. My client is happy to pay GBP35,000 to GBP42,000 plus other benefits for the right candidate.
The role will sit amongst the finance function with a team of circa 10 other employees.
Key responsibilities include;
- To build and update data models in and develop both interactive dashboards and end user reports using the SAP Business Objects tool.
- Provide support and guidance in the use of business intelligence reporting tools.
- Ensure report information is meaningful to the end user and provides valid input to decision-making processes (e.g. forecasting business performance, compliance and regulation).
- All development will be carried out in line with the reporting and BI frameworks and design standards in place to ensure consistency.
- translation of functional requirements into workable, highly intuitive BI reports, dashboards and analysis data.
- Test all new or changed data models or data transformations for accuracy and consistency.
- Development of appropriate documentation to support all data models built
The ideal candidate will be;
- Experienced in SAP BI, Business Objects reporting tools.
- Knowledge of business warehouse platforms and how to extract meaningful data.
- Expertise in conceptual data modelling.
- Good understanding of data analysis, data mapping and process mapping.
- Strong analytic skills, including a good understanding of how to interpret internal customer needs and translate them into BI requirements.
- Educated with a degree in either Engineering or Computer Science is favourable, something equivalent will be considered.
- Strong communication, verbal and written.
If you feel that this role fits in with your progression or journey, simply apply for the role and i will get in touch to discuss further.
At Advivo, we believe that work should have a positive impact on people's lives.
Look forward to hearing from you.