Cashier / Accounts Administrator
A large organisation and UK's number one supplier of product with more than 100+ branches nationwide have a requirement for a Cashier within the accounts department. This company represents an excellent opportunity for someone with the financial and administrative skills to become a key player in a well-known local business. As the successful candidate, you will be expected to monitor and control the sales ledger so accounts customers do not exceed credit terms, as well as arranging and managing payment collections from trade customer and full reconciling daily taking and investigating any anomalies as well as additional Ad hoc administration duties.
This role is slightly different to previous positions due to hours of work. The positions working Hours of Work are Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, and alternate Saturdays 8am-4pm
Ideally, you will:
- Demonstrate an ability to conduct yourself in a professional manner, communicating effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Have previous experience of a similar position ideally 1year + and exposure to processing high volumes of data and invoices
- Possess existing knowledge of excel skills and financial software adapting quickly to new systems
- Be confident and effective in supporting management across a variety of tasks
In return, you will:
- Become a key member of a dynamic team
- Be well supported by senior management
- Work in a busy and lively atmosphere
- Provided with a competitive salary and on-site parking
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to take control of their career and work in an environment that will recognise hard work and push you up the career ladder. If you are committed to your own development and have a strong work ethic, we would love to hear from you.