Salary: circa GBP25k per annum (depending on experience)
Company: Pure CF, Stone, Staffordshire
Our client, Pure CF, is a leading British manufacturer of high quality contract furniture for the hospitality and leisure industry. For over 30 years they have been passionate about producing stunning furniture and have successfully built up many long-term relationships with clients in the UK and as far as the USA and Middle East. They oversee projects from concept through to completion, including design, sourcing materials and managing the set up in the venue andproduce furniture to the highest of standards. They have a diverse product range including classic, traditional and contemporary furniture, and they now have vacancies for an Upholsterer and an On-Site Upholsterer to join their team.
The main objectives of these roles are as follows:-
- Refurbishing commercial seating at the clients' premises (on site upholsterer).
- When on-site work is not required, the successful applicant will work within the Upholstery department
- Upholstery of various items from extensive product range including chairs, fixed seating, and wall panels both on customer site and within the production unit
- Cutting, pattern making and sewing when required
- Ensuring quality control carried out on all items
- Supporting all company improvement projects
- Providing support to other departments when required
- To work safely and to comply with the company's health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
To be shortlisted for this role you will need:-
- High level experience of all aspects of Upholstery including; measuring, deep buttoning, along with traditional upholstery techniques
- Ability to Cut, Sew and Upholster is a MUST
- Knowledge of different fabrics beneficial
- Hold a full, clean UK driving licence
- Ability to use own initiative to enable the department to meet completion deadlines
- Professional manner, appearance and attitude are a must
- The ability to work calmly, effectively and accurately in a challenging and pressured environment
- To be resilient and positive with a "can do" attitude
- A flexible and co-operative approach (e.g. towards tasks undertaken and overtime)
- A strong team ethos
If you would like to apply for either of these roles, please send us your fully detailed application, quoting job ref. UP129 by clicking Apply Now.
We have a number of dates available for suitable candidates to meet with our client. These dates are 29th Sept, 6th and 13th October so please try to keep one of these dates clear in your diary.