Salary: Min / Living Wage
Company: Pure CF, Stone, StaffordshireOur client is a leading British manufacturer of high quality contract furniture for the hospitality and leisure industry. For over 30 years they have been passionate about producing stunning furniture and have successfully built up many long-term relationships with clients in the UK and as far as the USA and Middle East. They oversee projects from concept through to completion, including design, sourcing materials and managing the set up in the venue andproduce furniture to the highest of standards. They have a diverse product range including classic, traditional and contemporary furniture, and they now have a vacancy for a trainee sprayer to join their team.
This role (once trained) involves the finishing of timber based products using various spraying techniques in line with manufacturing specification, the production plan and achieving the required quality standard.
You will work towards the ability to:-
- Operate spraying machinery including pump system, pot guns, gravity gun, sanders and associated equipment
- Applications of high quality finishes varying from A/C lacquers to water based products, various staining processes are undertaken to achieve required finishes.
- Ensuring quality control carried out on all items
- To work safely and to comply with the company's health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies and procedures
No specific experience is required as full training will be provided but any understanding of the spraying industry or knowledge as above would be beneficial.We are looking for the following:-
- Ability to use own initiative to enable the department to meet production deadlines
- Professional manner, appearance and attitude are a must
- The ability to work calmly, effectively and accurately in a challenging and pressured environment
- To be resilient and positive with a "can do" attitude.
- A flexible and co-operative approach (e.g. towards tasks undertaken and overtime)
- A strong team ethos
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us your fully detailed application, quoting job ref. UP132.T by clicking APPLY NOW.
PLEASE NOTE: We have a number of interview dates available for suitable candidates to meet with our client. These dates are 29th Sept, 6th and 13th October so please try to keep one of these dates clear in your diary.